[ SEO Tips ] The Best Link Building Strategy 2015


Hey guys ! This time I will give you my best link building strategy. I learn this strategy from somebody in blackhat marketing forum. Okay, Let's go with the best link building strategy !

What's Google Want ?

First of all you have to know what's google want from your backlinks. What I want to emphasize here is you must build quality backlinks and google must love it, your backlinks must meet these following conditions:
  • Authority
  • Relevant Niche
  • Natural
Here's what I made from this link building strategy

Step By Step:

  1. Create 20-30 contextual links guest post or blog post. For low budget, you can use web 2.0 properties but please understand what is the real meaning of TIER 1. If you still want to create spun articles, trust me it won't go so far.
  2. Requirement for articles: niche relevant, 100% unique, human readable, more than 500 words.
  3. I never use targeted keyword as anchor text. It's only naked URL and domain brand.
  4. Build Tier 2 for that 30 contextual links with drip feed
  5. Within 2-3 weeks my contextual links goes up to top 100 rank in google.com. And the next 7 weeks it goes to top 50 and automatically my money site goes up like rocket to top 10 rank in google.com.
  6. For make a strong SERP, I create more contextual links. So far I have 100 contextual links.

The Main Idea From This Link Building Strategy:

Build 20-30 contextual links for your money site, you can use contextual link guest post or blog post. And you must make your contextual link ranked on top 100 google.com. This method is safe from any google's cute animals, because you build backlink with autorithy site not from nonsense dummy blog. FYI this blog is one of my Tier 1 blog. I build this blog manually and once this blog is ready, I will place 5 of my contextual links in this blog.

That's it guys ! I hope this method can really help you to success on internet marketing world. Remember, nobody fails in internet marketing world, some just quit before their success come to their hands. Thanks for your visit, see you on the next post !

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites